Tuesday, January 19, 2010

people are blind

People are blind.

Being me, a women, who stays in the middle of women, make me realize that my frens, those women around me, have strong hearts. They are not those beautiful charming women who makes me amazed, but they are just simple but strong- hearted. They have beautiful heart where most of people cant see because people are blind.

Those women who stop themselves from crying, they leave useless man behind, they can see future, they are so a supportinf fren, they put themselves down to earth, but only some people know who they really are.

Obviously, im not talkng about those pretty girls that believe they got a real pretty means.. but im here to lift up some of my frens that i know they are really good, really really good..

In my mind, i think Oprah Winfrey have a very high self- confidence,she is what we see she is now because she looks like she is very happy with who she is.The main point- be happy with who you are.If ure not a beautiful, be happy, if ure not clever, be happy, if ure fat, be happy, if u broke up, be happy.just be happy, and people appreciate u.

No comments:

Post a Comment